Hindi Drama

This is my new addictive drama since 2016.

I have been following this hindi drama since December 2016.

My favorite on screen couple for now and hope to be off screen as well but it doesn't seem to be a success because this actress will be getting married in 2 months😆😁

Well, I will be shipping these two forever in this drama only. iya la tu haha.

Their chemistry is very good and stands out. So convincing like a real couple, not like acting.

But they are actors, they know how to act,so our eyes are sometimes deceived by their acting.

For me, it's been a long time since I've given up on wanting to follow Hindi dramas that have no direction haha😂

For those who always and used to watch Hindi dramas, you must know. Want to find the logic just make your head dizzy haha. Like the current track for this drama now, it hurts to think ... if it wasn't for these two people, I would have given up a long time ago.

This couple their fans call #HaYa an abbreviation of the name of their character in this drama harman and soumya. Their real names are vivian dsena and rubina dilaik or #vivina ..

The drama is titled "Shakti Astitva Ke Eksaas Ki"

It's being shown on Astro Tara at 8pm. The drama is a little sensitive because it tells the story of a man falling in love with a transgender, but if you look at the actress, you don't see that she's transgender because she's a real woman outside, but her acting is convincing as a woman who was born with two genitals..Because if the actor is really transgender, does the hero want to act because there are romantic scenes in it as well.

For me, there is no point in following a drama like this because it is very sensitive but what can I do? I have fallen in love with their acting. I don't really care about the plot of the drama, I just like to see this cast.

The two seem to fit very well together. Wouldn't it be fun if they really paired up outside of acting. Because a lot of people like the two of them together. But the actress already has a boyfriend lol.

So, shipping is close in drama only hehe.

Ok, please treat the picture I took of their acting scene.

The hero's eyes are very expressive. How can that heroine be in control and not hang close to him. haha.

They are true professional actors.

If we're the ones acting, I don't know what will happen. maybe that's why we don't become actors..kihkih

Ok everyone, see you again in the next post.. if the diligent writing mood comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biji Sawi

The Princess @ lued Kattiya

Resepi Kueh Buah Rotan